Scott R. Clewis
Scott R. Clewis has worked to recover over $35 million on behalf of injured victims and their families. He has devoted his career to representing victims and their families in personal injury cases.
- In 2003, Chicago Lawyer Magazine and the Law Bulletin Publishing Company named Scott R. Clewis as one of the “40 Illinois Attorneys Under 40 to Watch in Illinois.”
- In 2007, Mr. Clewis was named to the Board of Managers of the Illinois Trial Lawyers Association.
- In 2008, 2009, and 2010, Mr. Clewis was included in the Rising Stars list of Illinois Super Lawyers, a distinction given to only 2.5 percent of the young lawyers in Illinois.
- In 2012, Mr. Clewis was among the 5 percent of lawyers in Illinois selected for inclusion in the listing of Illinois Super Lawyers.
- In 2014, Mr. Clewis was selected for membership in the National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Trial Lawyers.
Mr. Clewis was formerly a partner and shareholder of Clewis & Finn, P.C.. He was formerly a partner and trial lawyer at Levin & Perconti, and a long-time associate and trial lawyer at Salvi Schostok & Pritchard, P.C.. He previously served as Law Clerk to the Hon. William J. Hibbler, United States District Court Judge in the Northern District of Illinois and Chief Deputy Clerk of the Juvenile Justice Division in the Circuit Court of Cook County, Illinois.